Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Get Smart on Bar Essentials

One of the things that I do on here is review stuff.  An example of some awesome stuff that I’ve reviewed is Whiskey Stones.  Another really popular review that I posted a while back that includes stuff that is awesome and also stuff that sucks is my Vodka Review: The Good, the Bad and the Overrated.

Today I'm going to talk about some of the sweet swag that BarProducts.com was cool enough to sent me.  But before I start, if you have something that you want me to review- go ahead and send me some and I’ll be happy to write about it.  Game On.

ITEM 1: Sweet Openers
I can’t stress enough that you can NEVER have too many openers.  I spread them all over my house in different places.  You never know when there will be some kind of emergency and you’ll have to immediately crack a beer.  Also, one way bartenders accessorize themselves is with their opens, sometimes stuck in a sweatband around their arm- one of the few opportunities we can try and look awesome because bars usually make us wear stupid uniforms.

ITEM 2: Versatile Jigger
First, a jigger is like a small measuring cup, but for booze.  I make a lot of drinks at home and this thing is
pretty cool because it measures a lot of different qualities (from ½ to 3 ounces in different intervals) in one. This way I can measure so my drinks at home don’t suck.

ITEM 3: Bumper Stickers
These kind of speak for themselves.  I’ll likely to go up on a tip jar. Remember people, tip your bartenders.

OK, I'm done doing this

David

Want to buy a bunch of delicious beer to use your opener on? And get it delivered to your house in an hour? Check out Drizly:



No comments:

Post a Comment